Due to our unique treatment methods we are still able to treat your home for bed bugs during the current pandemic.
You do not have to vacate your property during or after treatment
We are continually assessing the situation with regards coronavirus in the UK and taking our information for the NHS and government channels
Effective immediately we have instigated the following immediate steps:
- Please don’t be offended if we don’t shake your hand, elbow or foot tap we want to observe a 2m social distance at all times.
- Our work is 100% insecticide free, which means you do not have to vacate the property
- Our teams have been divided to ensure there is no cross contamination and to date we are all symptom free.
- Our field staff are self-isolating outside of work and avoiding public transport and high risk situations
- Our PPE use is upgraded to mandatory gloves before arrival , shoe covers upon arrival
- When we arrive at your home we will ask you to step back from the door and will wait a minute before entering and then all work inside the property will be conducted with a full face respirator on
- While we are more than happy for you to observe us working we ask that it is from the open doorway of the room we are working in
- Our work tools and bags are sterilised in your home at the end of the visit ensuring no cross contamination risk
- At times we will need your assistance and understanding in working through this
Thankfully by design the technology we use for dealing with bedbugs is also effective against all viruses and bacteria meaning that we can take precautions without with-out needing to rely upon chemicals.
Should you become COVID-19 positive during treatment please contact us via email to discuss the appropriate next steps. We have upgraded some of our respirators to ensure that we can work in such situations should it be required but we need to asses each and every situation by its own circumstances. Thankfully David Cain our Managing Director is experienced in dealing in bio-hazardous and infection risk conditions and will be assessing these situations personally.
The overall aim of the company will be to continue service as normally as possible throughout this period something we have already done through previous infections such as swine flu.
We have always taken a scientific approach to the way that we work and assess risks, this has not changed.
Should you find the anxiety and stress is starting to affect your ability to work effectively please use the relaxation resources contained on this website and appreciate that the current situation is not too dissimilar to when people find they have bedbugs, a lot of that fear and panic comes from not understanding, the solution is to get educated and that means putting the time in to learn the facts.