In the same way that you conduct regular Fire Safety, and Health and Safety Training, organisations are increasingly being called upon to provide staff training in additional specialised areas.
Although staff training is no replacement for good systems and procedures they can help in the following ways:
- Reduces the risk of upsetting guests
- Reduces the risk of a major outbreak
- Reduces the risk of staff bringing the problem to work
Working with your training team we can tailor a training package to address the needs and educational requirements of various types of staff such as:
- Understanding bedbugs for senior management
- Bedbug awareness for housekeeping staff
- Managing guest complaints for front of house staff
- Managing complaints for social media professionals
Training sessions can be conducted on or off site using DVD and PowerPoint resources.
All training sessions are conducted by only our most senior and experienced team members to ensure that your staff receive the benefit of knowledge gained through field experience, rather than someone who has read a few facts on a few websites.
We can also use our unique collection of animated bedbug images and our www.PestsDontHaveToBeScary.com resources to ensure that training is as itch free as possible.