No organisation wants to be faced with an infected room but its also an experience that no guest relishes and increasingly many fear. We have developed a unique approach to managing guest exposure events using tools and techniques developed during the thousands of cases we have dealt with.
Managing such issues via dedicated processes and procedures provides assurance to any exposed guests that you take the matter seriously and that every step is being taken. This will also :
- Reduces the risk of adverse PR
- Demonstrates the highest level of customer care
- Reduces the potential impact through litigation
We have developed processes and procedures to:
- Decontaminate guests bags at our facility in London
- Educate guests on the current risks of bedbugs and what steps your organisation take to prevent and detect problems
- Monitor guests homes post exposure to ensure no bedbugs make it home and to ensure that should a transference occur that it can be resolved by passive monitor replacement and non chemical strategies.
Guest management services are available to all our retained clients and those with proactive service contracts for monitoring or treatment.
Although we can't guarantee our preventative solutions from further / additional exposure to this environmental pest, we can certainly ensure that any exposed guests feel that all has been done to ensure that this isolated incident is being efficiently dealt with. It is also unlikely to be the bedbug nightmare that increasingly creates adverse press attention.
Our processes are being continually adapted and developed as new technologies develop. As internationally acknowledged experts we often test new products before they are available to other commercial pest controllers and plan reactive strategies 12 - 18 months ahead of the industry, to ensure our services always remain at the cutting edge. We are in regular contact with academic institutions and have extensive collaborations with Sheffield University Entomology Department, who we regularly provide with anonymous field samples.
We are happy to advise corporate management on all aspects of bedbug policy and are experienced at delivering group and site based solutions at different levels within the hospitality industry.
To discuss your specific needs in detail or to arrange a confidential management briefing or discussion please contact us.